Friday, April 22, 2011

Zoya: 3-in 1 Formula Remove +




I finally got my new nail polish remover by Zoya and im so excited about this product. I have tried it out a little and it does a fabulous job removing nail polish.I finally get to use my glitter nail polishes from the OPI Burlesque Collection now. My last nail polish remover didn't do a good job removing them, so i just waited to use them until i got this one. I will do a review on this product soon.

About the product:
Polish remover is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves. Clean and prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear. Nails are left without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated and ready for a base coat.

Have you tried this product?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just ordered this and am awaiting it in the mail! Can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great product sweetie,havent tried it but hanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds good, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how much do I want this product now?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig