Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MaxFactor Xperience Weightless Foundation






I still haven't found the perfect foundation for me yet and im always looking for new brands to try, hoping that they might have the one. I went by Vita on Saturday and saw this foundation by MaxFactor. It says that its suitable for sensitive skin which is great since my skin is really sensitive. It also says that it wont clog pores and that it gives a luxurious flawless coverage with a weightless feel. Curious as i am about new products, i just had to pick it up.

Im going to give it a try tomorrow, hopefully it will look good on me. Let me know if you want to see a face of the day post with this foundation or maybe a product review :)

Which foundation are you using?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I was totally disappointed by this one - I felt like I was putting cement on my skin although it calims that it is lightweight. I also couldn't blend it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please review this :) This is currently probably my favourite foundation because it always manages to make my skin look good. It looks really flawless on. It also lasts pretty long on my skin! I have oily skin. This is my everyday foundation. My only complaint is that it is kind of tacky and sometimes even setting powder won't help with that problem. But it's alright as long as you don't touch your skin too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always on the search for a foundation. Currently I have been trying out Rimmel 25hr foundation and like it. I also like Estee Lauder double wear.

    I have heard good reviews on this Max factor foundation. Would love to see a review on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not using much of anything because I still haven't found a good foundation and I have no money to buy one lol.

    I'd love to see both a FotD and a review please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig