Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Loreal Paris: Perfect Clean














After i was done at the hair salon, my mom and I went buy a few stores to do some shopping. I picked up these two products by Loreal Paris, from the Perfect Clean series. I saw these products in a commercial a few days ago which really made me want to try them out. Im really excited about the cleanpod brush, it looks good.

Im going to give these a try tonight, i will definitely be doing reviews if you are interested in knowing more about these products and how they work :)

Have you tried these products?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig