Thursday, April 28, 2011

Loreal Paris: Perfect Clean For Dry & Sensitive Skin


I did a post about the Perfect Clean products by Loreal Paris two days ago. I read that they had one for sensitive skin too, so i went to the food store to look and there it was. I just had to pick it up since my skin is sensitive and i dont want to use the one for normal / oily skin (blue one) Dont know why i picked up the blue one since im not going to use it, typical me haha :)

I have been collecting some great products that im going to give to one of my lucky subscribers when i hit 700 followers, maybe i will include the blue one in the package. I will be doing a review on this product and also the scrub soon, so stay tuned for that :)

Have you tried the Perfect Clean products by Loreal Paris? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig