Wednesday, April 13, 2011

China Glaze - For Audrey


Been doing a lot of online shopping these past couple of days and i have been wanting to try this nail polish for the longest time now. I bought it on ebay yesterday, really excited to try it, just hope that it will arrive soon.

This is a really close dupe to Tiffany Blue, which is the name for the blue color associated with Tiffany & Co. I actually want to paint my room in this color, its such a beautiful and fun color and i think it would look really cute :)
Picture Source

What do you think about For Audrey?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I think it is gorgeous. I really want it very badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish, I'm on my second bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been seeing this everywhere on youtube and blogs. this is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm so glad you got it. It's def on my Wish List. It's so pretty & I love it! Can't wait to get it myself someday. Thanks for sharing Christine. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, pretty!

    I've never had problems with NYX eyeshadows but, I've read reviews saying that sometimes they can be chalky.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved it when i had a manicure with that

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous color, I'm sure you will love it! It's perfect for spring! =)

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty and fun color for Spring! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig