Monday, April 25, 2011

Haul: Rock & Republic











Eyeshadows:
* Envy
* Provocative
* Fade
* Twisted
* Femme

I had been wanting to try Rock & Republic's makeup line for such a long time. I bought all these on ebay and i finally got my package a few days ago. Im so excited to give these products a try. The packaging is so cool and beautiful at the same time.

It looks like they are going to discontinue the cosmetic line because everything is on final sale at their website now. So if you want to try out their makeup products, you still have time to place an order. They have a few colors left but some are already sold out. But you could probably get a few of them on ebay.

Have you tried Rock & Republic Cosmetics before?
What do you think about my Haul? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. REALLY? They're discontinuing?? I must do more research on this! Provocative looks like such a pretty copper/red color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love R&R! fade and femme is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love twisted. thanks for another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out the summer must have accessory every celebrities rocking. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 1 blush from them which I love. The packaging is very nice! (too nice LOL). I'd love to try their eyeshadows. Awesome haul! Thanks for sharing Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul! twisted looks really pretty. i love their blushes but haven't tried any of their eyeshadows yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! I love your beauty blog. Follow you, hope you follow back!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are gorgeous! I didn't know Rock and Republic had a cosmetic line! Too bad they're shutting it down...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig