Monday, April 4, 2011

Favorite Products: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Baby Pink






Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the color Baby Pink.
If you are a big fan of pink lipsticks, i highly recommend this. This is my first lipstick by Revlon but its definitely not my last one. I am so impressed with these Colorburst lipsticks, the quality is really good and they feel so soft on the lips. Im the type of girl that buys the same product in every shade available if its something i really love haha. Its hard being a makeup addict :)

You should definitely check this lipstick out if you haven't yet, you might like it :)

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

What do you think about the color? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have it I love it as well you should try the Revlon Peach so cute!! I love the lipglosses as well..

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous!!

    Love the Revlon Lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the one in Nude, but I find it to be too light. So maybe I will get the Baby Pink one. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm a new follower :)

    http://loveamatista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that color looks great on you! I have some Revlon lipsticks and I really like them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE Revlon Colorburst lipsticks :D I currently have 4 and intend to buy at least 3 more shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color. I'm a sucker for pinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooow this shade looks really great on you! I have the one in Blush and I love it, it is more of a nude but very wearable color and the application is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Revlon lipsticks, I've not tried that colour though!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour, looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig