Saturday, April 23, 2011

Smashbox For Burlesque
















Products:
* Shadow & Liner Quad
* Lipgloss - Peep/Show
* Loose Shimmer - Burlesque
* Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black

A few days ago I got the Burlesque set by Smashbox that i ordered from Salonskincare.
I absolutely loved the movie Burlesque, its such a feel good movie with amazing makeup and costumes. I have always been a huge fan of musicals, they really make me feel happy :)

I really like the colors in this set, they are dark but not too dark to wear and you can create a daytime and a nightime look using these products. I purchased two Burlesque sets, one for myself and one for a giveaway here on my blog :)

What do you think about this set?
Have you seen the movie Burlesque? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. havent seen the movie sweetie but I love all e products u got=beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven´t seen the movie yet but the make up set looks absolutely amazing! Thanks for the review hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set! That pen looks awesome. Nice addition to your collection. Thanks for sharing Christine.
    I haven't seen the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty set! Yay for giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig