Saturday, April 2, 2011

Favorite Products: NYX Cosmetics Round Lipstick in Paris


Paris was the first lipstick by NYX Cosmetics that i purchased and its been my favorite ever since. My favorite color is of course pink and this is the perfect pink color which i think is a color that looks good on most people.

NYX Cosmetics's round lipsticks are my favorite lipsticks. The quality is really good and i like how they feel on my lips. It feels like im just having some lipbalm on my lips, thats how great they are. Another huge plus is the price, they are so affordable and they come in so many beautiful colors.


Such a pretty pink color, im in love!
Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

What do you think?
Which lipstick by NYX is your favorite? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Snow White (569) is my favorite NYX Round!! It's the perfect true red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty on you! I wanted to get Paris, but I got Doll instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your face-of-the-day photo is cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great...I sent you an exciting email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NYX round lipsticks. Paris is such a pretty shade. It's a bit too light for me, but it's still pretty.

    By the way, I'm glad you found a website that sells Wet n Wild. I know for sure you will love the eye shadow palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a beautiful shade!! Thanks for sharing :D Will surely get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink lipstick is just so adorable :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you look stunning! love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous on you... xD I don't wear this that often because I prefer rosier shades because of my warm skintone xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own paris and i am also in love with this color! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shade! It looks fab on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard such great things about NYX lipsticks, the color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a pretty shade. :D

    I have a review of this on my blog.

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig