Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shoes: Nude Pumps






A while ago i came across a site called meandshoes.com which sells a lot of really beautiful and cool shoes. What i absolutely love about the site is that they have free worldwide shipping. Thats pretty amazing since postage to Norway is really expensive when it comes to shoes and the big boxes they come in.

I ordered three shoes last time i went by their shop and the first pair finally came in the mail today (they ship the shoes separately) and they are so beautiful. This is my very first pair of nude pumps, i think they look very pretty and they will be so cute for spring and summer. They have so many colors to choose from, but since i dont have any nude pumps in my shoe collection, i went for these.

They just came out with new shoes for spring and summer and I saw a pair of blue/mint colored heels which i really want. I think i need to place another order haha :)

What do you think about my new shoes? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. ogm... u can not go wrong with a pair of nude heels!! I need some! damnn!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nude pumps are so cute! Blue/mint colored heels sound adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumps are classic! great find love:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color..have been looking for something similar..instead ended up getting a brown one though as seen here..

    http://hungoveronfashion.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-love-with-browns-these-days-peep.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice heels and that colour is MUST!!!
    Check my handmade sandals if u want.thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Shoes ... I love shoes. I'm still looking for the perfect nude shoes. Nude shoes you can have with everything. I need nice nude heels.
    I like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig