Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vero Moda Haul












About a week ago, i went shopping with my mom and we visited a store called Vero Moda which has a lot of cute clothes. These are the clothes that i picked out, i also picked out two hipsters which has Zebra and Leopard print all over, really cute. All of these clothes were on sale for only $70, thats a really good deal :)

We also went to H&M, im going to show you what i got in another post :)

What do you think? :)
Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love Vera Moda even tho I've only seen it on Asos.com, really lovely pieces. Love ur blog.

    Please follow back :)
    tishiannae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul. the first three shirts look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love vero moda! I recently purchased a vero moda blouse from ASOS, then decided to check if they have their own website and they do! And their clothes are cheaper than they are on the ASOS website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! :) Can't wait to see them in your Look of the day posts!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig