Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coastal Scents: Combo Set 7 & 8




Coastal Scents is always having fabulous deals going on at their site and i wanted to share these two with you guys. These are for the makeup enthusiasts who appreciates a variety of options.

Combo Set #7 has 78 eyeshadows, 32 lip colors and 6 blushes and Combo Set #8. has 32 eyeshadows, 10 blushes, 1 Brow Tones Palette, 1 'Exotic' Gel Liner and 1 Precision Angled Liner Brush. Combo Set #7 is $49.95 and Combo Set #8 is $38.95. I think the deals are pretty good considering how many products you get for the price.
Picture Source

What do you think about these two sets?
Have you ordered from Coastal Scents before?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Havent ordered from Coastal scents before sweetie but Im loving these palettes,Need to get them!!!!

    Hope u having a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great deals thanks for letting me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Coastal Scents, I've purchased from them a few times and love what I bought. I saw this deal and I've been really wanting a professional blush and lip palette, but I just don't have the money to take advantage right now. I'm trying to be a good girl and save up for the things at the top of my wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig