Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Minnie Mouse by H&M






I picked up these beauty products at H&M on Saturday, they always have some of the cutest stuff. They always have Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse and Betty Boop products in their beauty store, i think they are so much fun and im a sucker for cute and adorable things like these.

Im in love with these two products. The lipbalm is so moisturizing and the lipgloss is not sticky, how great is that. The best part is that these products smells like Vanilla Fudge which is so yummy. The lipbalm is called Minnie Pink, how cute is that name haha :)

What do you think about the beauty products by H&M? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig