Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vodka & Caviar




Vodka & Caviar by OPI is new to my nail polish collection.
I have been wanting to get this nail polish for the longest time now and i finally found it on MBeautyLounge's website, so of course i just had to pick it up with a few other nail polishes that i am going to show you in another post :)

I have been really into buying nail polishes lately, cant seem to get enough of them haha. This is such a beautiful red color, im going to paint my nails later today and show you in another NOTD post :)

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

Have you tried this nail polish? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this colour! It was one of my first polishes and have since run out, might have to pick up another one :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would look hot on toes too I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig