Friday, April 1, 2011

Nails Of The Day Featuring Agent Lavender






Agent Lavender is one of my favorite nail polishes by China Glaze. I think the color looks really pretty in the bottle, but it looks even more beautiful on the nails. I have said it before and i will say it again, i want to collect every single nail polish by China Glaze, i just love this brand so much, but that is going to be pretty difficult and very expensive haha :)

Im going to post my MBeautyLounge nail polish haul soon, im so excited to show you the colors i bought. I also have a favorite product post coming up later tonight, yet another fabulous product i want to share with you :)

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

What do you think about Agent Lavender? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig