Monday, April 4, 2011

Think Pink & Winterberry



Coastal Scents have released some very beautiful palettes lately, I especially love these two palettes called Think Pink and Winterberry. I really like how the colors in each palette look together, you can definitely create a lot of different, beautiful and fun looks with using these.

Both these palettes are on sale at Coastal Scent's website at the moment, its another excuse for me to spend some money haha. Being a beauty addict is a dangerous thing :)
Picture Source

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

Do you have a favorite palette by Coastal Scents? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These are so cute, perfect for a ton sur ton makeup :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look so lovely! :) Nice colours x

    I'm having a mini giveaway if you wanna check it out too! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colors! I don't have this brand because we can't get it in Canada : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tusen takk for kommentaren på bloggen min :D^^ Ha en flott kveld videre :)^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. takk for kommentaren, håper du fortsetter å følge med på oss :) sjekk også ut faceshot.co siden vår!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want I want I want LOL. BTW I deff Love that high heels pic =)~. I dont have any products by Costal Scents,but after seeing this I would really like to get me one. Thanks hun.

    http://ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig