Sunday, April 17, 2011

Escada - Taj Sunset




This is definitely one of the hottest perfumes this summer. I got a sample yesterday and im in love with how good it smells. Its a perfume thats going to be a part of my perfume collection for sure. Next time im at the mall im picking this up. I know a lot might think the perfumes by Escada are too sweet, but i really love them. So if you like sweet perfumes, definitely check out this one and also Marine Groove :)

Do you like Escada? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this perfume! Tried it on Thursday and it's on my birthday list, smells totally gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Escada. The scent is wonderful and summary! its not too heavy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I love Escada perfumes. My ultimate is Moon Sparkle. It's got only an inch left. I smelled this on Friday and it does smell good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denne parfymen er såå god! Måtte kjøpe den i full størrelse (100) hos feelunique. Angrer ikke på det ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig