Friday, April 15, 2011

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer






This concealer by Revlon is one of my newest buys. I have been looking for a good concealer for a very long time, but haven't really found my holy grail concealer yet. Thats why i bought this hoping that this might be it. Its really creamy and blends really well. Going to try it out and see how i like it.

Dont forget to enter my Sigma Beauty Giveaway Here, Ends May 1st.

Have you tried this photo ready concealer by Revlon?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi!!! i got the comment you dropped on my blog thanks for your comment on my blog.


    tansiaasobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its (Eclipse Concealers Palette) a really good product ...try it babe...im sure you will love it....

    http://tansiaasobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I hope you do a review on this! I still haven't found a perfect concealer yet either

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you think of this concealer <3 am always looking for a holy grail one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very curious. I can't wait to see your full review,

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this seems nice! can;t wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig