Monday, April 25, 2011

KMS California: Flatout Straightening Creme




This is a really good product that i want to recommend to you who use a lot of hot tools on your hair. This is a flatout straightening creme that straightens hair and provides heat protection. I have been using this for about six months now and i love it. I bought it last time i went to the hair salon and it has lasted me such a long time. This is my second KMS product.
I really want to try more since im so happy with this product. If you have really frizzy hair, this is perfect for you.

Have you tried any KMS products before?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. great product really want to try it!

    thanks for the amazing sweet comment! so nice girl

    i have a new post maybe you can check?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    Xo mirjam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOO thanks for posting! ill check it out when i see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I need this since i dye my hair AND curl it a lot! Is this expensive? I've never tried KMS before. Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't need to use it, but the fact that you've been using this product for 6 months is really amazing, and totally adds legitimacy to your reviews! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am so excited that I have found this your post because I have been searching for some information about it.Thanks for the great post. keep it up....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig