Monday, April 18, 2011

Spa Resource - Vanilla Sugar




Im a really big fan of body butters, especially the ones that smells like Vanilla or Coconut.
I picked this one up at Vita on Saturday. Its by the brand Spa Resource which i have never tried before. I love trying new brands :)

I usually get my body butters from The Body Shop, but this smelled really nice, so i picked it up a long with a few makeup products. I didn't pick up the coconut body butter, so i think i will have get that one too haha. Spa Resource has a lot of scents to choose, definitely a scent for each person. I would love to try out more of their products :)

Have you tried any products by Spa Resource?
Which scents are your favorite? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh nice never heard of them but totally checking that out
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig