Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze: For Audrey








I got my China Glaze - For Audrey today that i ordered from Ebay about two weeks ago. This nail polish has been on my wishlist for such a long time and im really happy that its finally in my nail polish collection. This color is absolutely gorgeous, its the first color im going to use when i try out my Konad set. This is a color that i really want to paint my makeup room / closet in, it would look amazing and so fresh. What do you think? :)

Do you have For Audrey in your nail polish collection?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I don't have it on my collection, but I have similar shades. I agree with you it's such a pretty shade!
    Can't wait to see you and your konad adventures! :) I'm expecting my bundle monster plates next week... so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty jealous. I NEED to own this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fresh summery shade..do a NOTD post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a cool shade for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very pretty colour cant wait to see NOTD sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this one soo badly lol. I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. for audrey! i haf that and it's my HG for ChinaGlaze..Nice! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove the colour! I've been wanting to try China Glaze but can't seem to find near ones near me( I live in the UK). <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this polish! Its one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that color so much! I hope your package from me arrives soon, I can't wait to hear that it arrived safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that giveaway sounds bloody amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favorite nail color! I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful color! I think this would be gorgeous with a white and black decor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig