Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quite Cute Collection


You guys have probably heard all about MAC Cosmetics new collection called Quite Cute. I love pastel colors, so this is a must have collection for me. I have ordered six products from this collection, i cant wait to try everything out. Ordered three lipsticks, two nail polishes and the eyeshadow quad :)

I wish that MAC Cosmetics could do a Disney princess collection, that would be so cute, what do you think? I think it would be more popular than their Wonder Woman collection :)
Picture Source

Have you bought anything from the Quite Cute collection? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. A Disney Princess collection would be so pretty! :D I would love to have a MAC Lipglass named "Glass Slipper"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the two lipsticks Saint Germain and Candy Yum-Yum, the lip pencil In Synch, and the plush glass in Fashion Fanantic. I really loved the shadow quad perfect colors for srping! maybe pick that up later in the week if it's still available and the fuschia lip pencil it goes hand in hand with Candy Yum-Yum. I wanted to pick up the nail polishes but they are pretty pricey and Essie has some great dupes for a little less.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://glamorousbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah a disney princess MAC collection would be really cute, but this picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig