Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NYX Cosmetics: Tea Rose & Indian Pink Swatches






I absolutely love the round lipsticks by NYX Cosmetics, they are so creamy, moisturising and beautiful. I think both of these colors are really pretty but my favorite is Tea Rose, its so gorgeous. I know that this is a color im going to use a lot.

These are the two colors that my boyfriend got for me, posted my haul yesterday so if you are interested to see what he bought me, you can do that here.

What do you think about the swatches? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Those are really pretty shades! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty,love NYX lippies..great swatches.whats e one on e right,i want it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just found a "Harmon" store near me that sells all the NYX products suffice to say I'm hooked and stop in there like every week lol
    If you have any more recommendations/ swatches of their products I would love to see them! I just recently picked up blushes, cream blushes, eye pencils, lipsticks, & bronzer stick that is soo pretty I'll be doing a post soon!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own 0 NYX lipsticks...not sure why that is, I keep seeing them reviewed & they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you again for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog :) ♥

    i'm going to buy these shades soon. do you think it's suitable for medium, olive to dark skin?? :)

    how sweet of your bf! :)


    chiara♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig