Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bela & Teenage Dream




I love glitter nail polishes and of course pink which is my favorite color. Thats why i wanted to try Zoya's Bela and OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream together and oh my, the final result looks amazing. Now my nails reminds me of some type of candy, i love it. I will definitely be doing this look again, just look how gorgeous these two colors are together. A glitter nail polishes on top of a regular one is such a fun and different look from the regular single color.

What do you think? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the sweet pink colours! I'm a sucker for anything with glitter in it, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, I also like cosmetics

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try zoya for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig