Monday, April 11, 2011

Chunky Necklace


Ebay is one of my favorite places to do some online shopping and last night i was looking through some of their jewelry and rings and i found so many gorgeous pieces that i want in my collection. Ebay is definitely the right place to find special things for your collections. One of the pieces i found last night is this big chunky necklace, how pretty is this? I love it :)
Ebay Seller

What do you think about the necklace?
Do you like to shop on ebay? :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i like this necklace, its different and still making a fashion statement =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay = Evil Bay hahahaha!

    i try not to buy from there b/c prices would be jacked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebay = Evil Bay hahaha!

    I try not to buy from there coz prices are too jacked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I love it,great taste sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect to wear with a basic shirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I like to browse on ebay and make a buy when I know it's a good deal! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! would love to see it w/ ootd. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig