Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tutorial: How To Use Travalo, The Refillable Perfume Atomizer

This cool little gadget is called Travalo and its a 5ml refillable perfume atomizer. I saw it featured in a youtube video a long time ago and I immediately knew I had to get my hands on it :)

I love to wear perfume! I always have 1-2 perfume bottles lying around in my handbag. We all know how heavy our handbags can get with all the different things we carry with us everyday. The Travalo is a pocket sized perfume spray bottle that refills in seconds directly from a big fragrance spray bottle. It comes in many colors which is a perfect way to keep track of your different perfumes :)

How To:

♥ First you have to take the spray head of from your perfume bottle.


♥ Attach the Travalo's bottom on the top of the nozzle peg.




♥ Now, press down repeatedly to see the liquid fill up the Travalo.


♥ The Travalo has a little window that shows you how much product you have left in the container, how awesome is that? :)

Travalo is also aircraft approved. It can be taken in hand as carry on luggage onboard planes anywhere in the world. It has a unique pressure regulating system that makes sure the bottle adjusts to changing air pressure during flights, preventing any leaks, and enabling you to be fully prepared for landing! This is definitely a big plus, its always good to feel fresh when you are in the air, especially on long flights :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Do you own a Travalo? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i saw it too!

    will buy one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. De der er helt geniale :) Har ikke fått kjøpt meg slike enda, men burde vell skaffet meg det :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute, on my wish list! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really.. interesting but quite handy. is it a spraying one or just dabbing it in your skin..? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. De ser veldig lure ut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig