Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul: NYX Nail Polish Salon Formula & Super Fat Eye Marker

I recieved my package from Cherry Culture today and I can't tell you how excited I am about the products I ordered. You have probably seen pictures of the new nail polishes that NYX Cosmetics have released, they are called Salon Formula. I fell in love with all the colors so I just had to place an order and get my hands on my favorites :) They are $4 each!

They have 144 beautiful shades to choose from including 10 nail treatments so it should not be difficult to find a color you like. The bottle is extremely similar to Deborah Lippmann which is a brand I have been wanting to try out for such a long time, such a shame they are so expensive!


♥ Pastel Blue, Pastel Pistachio & Pastel Lavender.


♥ Lux Green, Trout & Royal Blue.


♥ Taupe, Smooth Operator & Femme.


♥ Precious Gems, Disco Inferno, Ice Glitter & Multi Glitter.






♥ Super Fat Eye Marker in Carbon Black.


♥ Cherry Culture Lip Balm in Bubble Gum.

I also picked up the Super Fat Eye Marker by NYX Cosmetics just out of curiosity, looking forward to trying it out. When you order from Cherry Culture, you get their lip balm in bubble gum as a free gift. I think i have about 5 or 6 of these, maybe more im not sure haha! :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the NYX Salon Formula nail polishes? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I can't wait to see swatches of these if you do them! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I'm super excited to see swatches of the polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried these. I cant wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those polishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWATCHES!!! lol...i really want to see what lux green, royal and trout look like.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taupe, Smooth Operator, Femme and the glittery shades are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the polishes you picked out! great haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh nice stuff, like all pastel and glittery range...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love the greens in this collection and the glitters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got so many cute polishes, super jealous. I love their glitter polishes. Well I love NYX in general.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig