Friday, October 14, 2011

NYX Cosmetics: Nail Polish Salon Formula [Swatches]

A lot of you wanted to see swatches of the Salon Formula nail polishes by NYX Cosmetics, so here they are. Hope you enjoy the swatches and dont forget to tell me which color you want to try out in the comments below :)






♥ Pastel Blue, Pastel Pistachio & Pastel Lavender.


♥ Taupe, Smooth Operator & Femme.


♥ Lux Green, Trout & Royal Blue.


♥ Precious Gems, Disco Inferno, Ice Glitter & Multi Glitter.







If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which color is your favorite? What do you think about the swatches? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. loving pastel pistachio, lavender, blue and taupe. lol.. that's a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the metallics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, such a fab haul! I don't own any of these but I'm really loving the Taupe, Smooth Operator, and Femme the most. Trout is actually really awesome too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing on these for a while now!
    Thanks so much for the swatches.
    This is very helpful<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smooth Operator, Femme and the glittery shades I like best!
    Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for swatches! I love Luxe Green and Trout. Hoping they have their polishes at IMATS next month.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swatches, now I'm more tempted to buy them ;)

    www.bunnynails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellie- awwwww is there n e store where these nyx polishes can b purchase at, beside online :(????

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous Im not sure if these can be purchased in stores. If you are from the US you can check Ulta and Nordstrom and see if they have them there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the NYX polishes. I actually have the Royal Blue one. It seems you have the same problem with it that I had, at least from what I see in your pictures. The colour is actually shimmer/metallic not creamy. The first time I used it on my nails it looked dark and dull. I then shook the heck out of the bottle for like 10 minutes and all the shimmer that apparently was locked at the bottom, blended with the actual polish and THE most beautiful true royal metallic blue emerged. If you try this, let me know how it worked for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig