Sunday, October 9, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shines [Swatches]


♥ Angel, Juiced Berry, Honey Do, Goddess, Watermelon & Iced Latte.


♥ Angel, Juiced Berry & Honey Do.


♥ Goddess, Watermelon & Iced Latte.


♥ From the top: Angel, Juiced Berry, Honey Do, Goddess, Watermelon & Iced Latte.


Im completely obsessed with how these Super Glossy Lip Shines smell, I could sniff them for hours haha! It's not just the product itself that smells good but the entire packaging, yum. These feel a little sticky on the lips but I always apply a good lipbalm before I apply the gloss, it definitely helps a lot and it doesn't bother much. The stickiness is nothing compared to some of the MAC glosses I have tried, not a fan of those. I really recommend that you check these out, you might like them a lot :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which Super Glossy Lip Shine is you're favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These look great Christine. Looks like you can even mix some to make new colors. Thnx for sharing. www.exclusivelyglamm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim I should try that and see if it works :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine! thanks for the great shout out on our super glossy lip shine! looks like you have quite a collection there! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been wanting to get these for the longest time! looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank god i visit this page and its wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh. i love them too :) amaziiiiing!!!!!

    i think they're just sticky when you apply them, but when on your lips, they feel and smell good :)

    love them!

    have the Goddess and Watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig