Monday, October 3, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Nail Polishes in Copper & Burgundy [Swatches]


♥ Copper & Burgundy.


♥ Copper & Burgundy.


♥ Copper & Burgundy.


♥ Copper & Burgundy.

I absolutely love the nail polishes from Elf Cosmetics, the quality, colors and price is just amazing. I picked up Copper and Burgundy which are the perfect fall colors. I have been thinking about doing a houndstooth nail look using both off these, I think that might be a very cute look for fall, what do you think? :)

If you want to see the other products I picked up from Elf Cosmetics, click here to go to my blog post.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about Copper & Burgundy?
Do you want to see a houndstooth nail look using both off these? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Burgundy is such a adorable color! and Copper as well, I agree their polishes are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper is the perfect fall color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors! I think I'll pick them up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine these are so pretty!! I LOVE them both, great taste love:)
    xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shimmers! I have that burgundy one, so rich and great for Autumn/Winter :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shades, esp burgendy....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sidrah!!!! Yeah, I love their polishes. I really want to own all off their polishes haha, im obsessed with nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @HilyBee If you decide to pick them up, please let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jenn Thank you so much sweetie, perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Burgundy is more nice than the copper but I love them bnoth. I love shades like green, blue...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those colors.Copper looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig