Monday, October 24, 2011

Nail Look: Classic Black & White Houndstooth Nails




Products Used:
♥ Konad Base Coat.
♥ H&M White Nail Polish in Love At First Sight.
♥ Konad Special Polish in Black.
♥ Konad Image Plate Number m63.
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

I have done a few Houdstooth nail looks before but today I really wanted to try the classic black and white look. I have been seeing this pattern on a lot of clothes at H&M lately. Im so happy that Konad have this image plate, love it :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the Houndstooth Print? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is amazing, any chance you could do a picture tutorial on this look maybe as it is a really interesting design.

    Thanks
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love houndstooth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a hot nail polish! I never saw the plate for the full nails. I need to look into that... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! This looks like a nail sticker, u did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ahleessa You should check it out. Let me know what you think about it if you decide to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's really cool. What a complicated pattern, I wonder how you get it done... Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really want to try Konad stuff! I've just got into nail art but never tried any of this stuff, looks awesome!

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that’s really nice! how did u do that? ^^

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh this is such a nice effect. I love houndstooth, def one to try x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig