Friday, October 21, 2011

Tutorial: How To Create Halloween Blood Spatter Nails

Carlinn from Superficial Girls did an awesome tutoral on how to create Dexter inspired Halloween Blood Spatter Nails and I absolutely loved how it looked on her. So I thought I would do one as well since Halloween is just around the corner :)

This is my very first ''How To'' post, hope you like it! Let me know in the comments below if there are any tutorials you would like to see posted on Makeup, Beauty & Fashion :)






How to:
♥ Paint your nails with a white nail polish, I used Love at First Sight from H&M.
♥ Dab a few drops of red nail polish on a piece of paper, I used Vodka & Caviar by OPI.
♥ Take an old fan brush and lightly dab it in the red polish.
♥ Lightly pick up some of the red polish on your fan brush and dab the brush onto your nails until you get the desired blood splatter effect.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Are you excited about Halloween? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Det ble utrolig stilig :D Dexternegler :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww love Dexter so any homage to that is great, especially one i can do with my nails!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!

    Now I have an idea for halloween nails!

    xo, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! This seems simple enough. Maybe I'll give it a try =) Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THIS IS SOOO CUTE!! I Love this.

    xoJenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try to do that but I don't have a fan brush, do you have any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @maly You can use any fluffy makeup brush that you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Karma Devyne You should definitely try it, its very simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Francesca Let me know if you try it out, would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it looks awesome! Going to link this on my fb page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! such a cool idea!

    M xx

    cocktailsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME tutorial! Soooo perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally awesome nails!! What a great idea. They also remind me of the movie Sin City :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this tutorial! I'll use it soon, we have carnival here in a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig