Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Lipstick Storage And Organisation!

Today I finally got my package with the lipstick organizers I ordered from Ebay a while ago, so I thought it would be perfect to do a blog post and show you how I store my lipsticks :)

Each lipstick organizer can hold up to 16 lipsticks which is perfect since I dont have a big lipstick collection. Each organizer is $9.99 and the shipping is free. If you are interested in these, here is the link to the seller :)




♥ My new lipstick organizers!


♥ This is how I stored my lipsticks before. Im loving my new lipstick organizers, it is much easier to see which lipsticks I have in my collection now. Let me know in the comments below if you are interested in seeing a lipstick collection post :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

How do you store your lipsticks? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love it!! ♥ They're sooo cool.
    When I read 'free shipping' my eyes lit up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, I'm huge on organizing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so organized! Looks great! I need something lik ethis for nailpolish:)
    www.pelininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine! Thanks for sharing your tips! I'm interested in your lipstick collection:) I'd like to see these lipsticks doing their dance of colors and shades:)
    I only do have a few so storage is not a hassle at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see your lipstick collection :)

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  6. do the organizers fit into your drawers or do you need to keep them on your vanity table?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection...i have a drawer that i put all my lip stuff in. I should probably invest in one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah let us see what's inside those little fellows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is nice and so handy! love that u have so many of the nyx lippie :) i love them too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new organisation looks great! My lipsticks are all lying down in rows but it makes it hard to see shade names, I might look into a system like this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww I love e organisation and ur collex sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing Christine! I have been looking for a lipstick organizer which doesn't break the bank and this seems to fit the bill :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I organize my lipsticks the same way but in a self-made box :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats very pretty! ;-)

    Pleases join my giveaway!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-cuteness-cool-pencil-case-super.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO have to get this. I hate being unorganized and this would def help. Thx for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - so neat! I'm envious, all my make up lives in a couple of plant pots and thrown in various drawers, x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fab! I love things that make organising neat and easy to access! would def love to see a post on your collection too

    M xx

    cocktailsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Christine! Love ur organization. The l/s organizers look so chic! Thank you so much for sharing the link. It's been a minute since I visited your blog. Things are looking gr8! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great way too store them! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would love to see swatches of your fav lippies..

    ReplyDelete
  21. so many lipsticks! Haha it looks well organized :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig