Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lauren Conrad For Kohl's Holiday 2011

Kohl's has just released the LC Lauren Conrad holiday 2011 Lookbook. It has a mix of feminine dresses, printed blouses, loose knits and lightweight sweaterdresses. I personally love the entire lookbook and I can see myself wearing all of the pieces, I love that everything is so wearable :)

I love Lauren, she is very beautiful and her style is amazing and very inspiring. I wouldn't say no to her closet haha! Check out the collection here.


























If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the collection? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. OMG I love it!! Great review, I never realised that Lauren Conrad had so many cute clothes at kohls! Im definitely going to have to go get some, I absolutely love that pink blazer and those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the collection but Miami didnt have much droolworthy peices :)
    got a few cute tops though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute clothing, i should go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww looks great! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style and that collection in perfect !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all, do you know if it is available in the UK? x

    becky @ http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Curves Ahead Make up Yeah, need to look for those tall boots online, love them so much but Kohl's dont ship worldwide. You know where I might be able to get them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Becky Im not sure but you should check out the website. They might be able to ship it to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig