Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Madame Madeline False Eyelash Haul♥

I have a haul to share with you tonight and this time it's all about false eyelashes. I dont have the fullest looking lashes so thats why I love wearing false eyelashes. I think falsies make a huge difference and they can give you a whole new look.

This is only my second time ordering from the Madame Madeline website but Im impressed with their prices, brand selection and delivery time. This is definitely going to be my go-to website for false lashes since they carry the brands I love :)




♥ Red Cherry Lashes in # 28, 41 & 42.


♥ Red Cherry Lashes in # 217.


♥ Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive & DUO Eyelash Adhesive.


♥ Revlon Fantasy Lengths in CHIC.




♥ Ardell Fright Night Black Magic Lash Kit. I just had to pick up these lashes which are extremely gorgoues and fun :)

I highly recommend that you check out their website if you are a false eyelash fan. They have a big selection of lashes and they carry brands such as Ardell, Red Cherry Lashes, Revlon + more. Check out the website here :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Do you like to wear false eyelashes? Which ones are you're all time favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love false lashes, I think I need those Red Cherries #28! I've always used Duo lash glue but I'm curious how does the Revlon one compare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amanda Lehrke I have never tried the glue by Revlon before but I have heard that its good. It also have a brush as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! im buying more falsies this time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig