Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wet n Wild Cosmetics: The Dreamweaver Collection [Swatches]


♥ Fly Me To The Moon, Earth Looks Small From Down Here, Enter A New Realm, We're Blasting Off, Dancing In The Clouds & Bright Idea.




♥ We're Blasting Off, Dancing In The Clouds & Bright Idea.


♥ We're Blasting Off.


♥ Dancing In The Clouds.


♥ Bright Idea.




♥ Fly Me To The Moon, Earth Looks Small From Down Here & Enter A New Realm.


♥ Fly Me To The Moon.


♥ Earth Looks Small From Down Here.


♥ Enter A New Realm.

I love these trios from the Dreamweaver Collection. My favorites are We're Blasting Off, Dancing In The Clouds & Earth Looks Small From Down Here. Some trios are more pigmented than others but overall the colors are very beautiful and definitely worth checking out :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which eyeshadow trio by Wet n Wild is your favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Oh I love these kinds of hauls, make me want to go out and buy a ton of stuff, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paletts! :)
    We're Blasting Off, Dancing In The Clouds and Fly Me To The Moon are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pigmented is the red in the palette? Tweet me the answer @_Pretty_Pisces =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey some trios r amaizingly paigmented

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of them are pretty and how pigmented and smooth they look.. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to collect these! I don't have a single one. LOL. Booooo.... Lucky you! My faves are the same 3 you picked. NO JOKE! But if I could only get one, I think I'd get Dancing in the Clouds. Yup. Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Blusherine Haha, I definitely know that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ms. Prettyful Girl Dancing in the clouds are a wondeful trio, very pigmented colors :) Some of these trios are great dupes for MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these trios look amazing! I'm going to need to pick these up, especially We're Blasting Off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have four of these but my FAVORITE is We're Blasting Off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Alexis the Honey B You are going to love that one, Im wearing one of the color today and its very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shades!!! pretty!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright idea is sooo gorgeous! i love such bright colors in a pallete! nice swatches christine xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, these are super pretty! I'm drooling over these swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need these in my life. I am crazy about them. :) Love the swatches <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig