Sunday, October 2, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Haul: Super Glossy Lip Shines, Hypershine Glosses, Nail Polishes + More

Tonight I have a haul from Elf Cosmetics to share with you all. Im so excited about all these products, especially the Luscious Liquid Lipsticks, I have heard so many great things about them. I will do the swatches in separate posts :)






♥ Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Mellow Melon & Blissful Berry.


♥ Dramatic Lash Kit.


♥ Eyelash Curler.


♥ Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Light






♥ Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Natural.


♥ French Manicure in Nude.


♥ Nail Polishes in Copper & Burgundy.


♥ Super Glossy Lip Shines in Angel, Juiced Berry, Honey Do, Goddess, Watermelon & Iced Latte.


♥ Luscious Liquid Lipsticks in Baby Lips, Perfect Pink, Rasberry, Pink Lemonade & Strawberry.


♥ Hypershine Glosses in Bubblegum, Blossom, Flirt, Joy, Mauve, Berry Cherry & Sugar Plum.

Have you tried the cream blushes from their studio line? I just saw them on the UK site and I really want to try them out. Which color should I pick? :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried any off these products? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Everything looks great!!!! I also wanted to try the cream blushes but I have too much makeup already lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! You should do swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous haul as usual, def try the blushes - I got heartbreaker and flirt, lovely pink tones. Love the look of the conditioning lip balm - may have to have another splurge - Am loving this brand at the moment :) x

    http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the first time you're trying out the tinted lip balms? I'd love to know how they work. I don't see much information outside of the ELF site about them. I love tinted lip balms! I'd love love love to see how the nail polishes look! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great products you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never ordered anything from ELF, I think it's cos there is so many things that I don't know what to pick! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww that's a lot of stuff! Those liquid lipsticks are really nice, bit sticky but give a great colour! What's the conditioning lip balm like? Always fancied giving it a go but i'm a bit picky about lip products! haha
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That eye lash curler really pulls my lashes. I wanna try those lip balms though. Great products

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wheww. That is alot of stuff! :) I just ordered AGAIN from elf! I actually ordered one of the conditioning lip balms and the lip brush! I can't wait to get it!

    I have some of those glosses and I LOVE them!

    elf is pretty much amazing!

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, I've tried some of their Hypershine glosses. They were pretty good :)

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those conditioning balms are my favorite! I have it in peaceful pink and it gives my lips a pretty color. I think they're comparable to the MAC ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow another great haul!!! The products look fab ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Becky Oh nice, I need to order them and give them a try. Are they very bright? Love Elf :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @HilyBee I have tried these lipbalms before and they are very good products. If you want I can do a full review on them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Emma You should definitely order a few products from their Studio line, great quality products :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @AngieBeautyBelle The lipbalms are amazing, definitely recommend those and they smell amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Jenn Not sure what I think about the eyelash curler, I will have to wait and see. I dont like the one from the Studio line either. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig