Monday, October 17, 2011

Lush Cosmetics: Snow Fairy Shower Gel & Colour Supplement in Light Pink

My package from Lush Cosmetics finally arrived today and Im beyond excited about the two products I ordered. I have heard great things about both these products so of course i just had to pick them up :)


♥ Snow Fairy Shower Gel For Body and Hair & Colour Supplement in Light Pink.




♥ Snow Fairy is a shower gel that you can use on your body and hair. This product smells so good, it has the exactly same smell as the Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub I also love the sparkles in this product :)




♥ I picked up this colour supplement after hearing wonderful things about this from Dulce Candy on Youtube. You blend this product with your favorite moisturiser and thats going to create your ideal tint. I can't wait to try this out and see how it works :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which products by Lush Cosmetics do you recommend? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Lovely post! Payday tomorrow so I am off to lush to try the shower gel, sounds brilliant!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to take a trip to LUSH, never been ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Snow Fairy my sister bought it for me for Christmas last year, I hated when it ran out because I couldn't get it again. Will definitely be picking some up again this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I was at LUSH they were out of Snow Fairy but that was a long time ago. I should really go back and check if it's in stock because I hear the smell is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Snow Fairy, smells like candy!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it leave sparkles on your skin? And please let us know how the colour supplement works! I'd love to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOOh PUHLEASE write a review about the lush foundation!! would love to hear your experience sicne im getting it too but im really not too sure if i should lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh this looks yummier than my Korres sugar lip scrub!! id definitely give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything Lush! Snow Fairy is awesome, I have even used it to do laundry as I love the smell so much :)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @CottonCandyINK I have only been to Lush one time when I was on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Crosswire Dreamers You should definitely check out the website, not that expensive for a big bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Marie a la Mode It smells amazing, you are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @HilyBee I haven't tried Snow Fairy yet but I will do a full review on it :) If you like I can do a review on the Colour Supplement as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hm, I typed a comment but it never posted?

    Lush is one of those places I never go into but always pause in the doorway when passing by to inhale all the lovely smells! Maybe next time I'm near I'll go in and have a wee browse!!

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah I also have this Snow fairy and I like it a lot ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you show us a pic of what your hair looks like after use!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gleder meg til Lush kommer til Bergen eg :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig