Friday, October 21, 2011

Too Faced: Christmas Collection - Only in Your Dreams

Too Faced has released their Christmas Collection and its called Only in Your Dreams. I have been a fan of Too Faced for a long time. Their products are always so beautiful and super girly :)


Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition $22
A pocket-size makeup palette filled with a dreamy collection for the eyes, face, and lips.
It Includes:

♥ 8 Eyeshadows
♥ 1 Blush
♥ 1 Bronzer
♥ 1 Lip Gloss

Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection $46
A pink patent makeup bag filled with a magical Christmas collection of Too Faced’s eye, lip, and cheek bestsellers.

It Includes:

♥ Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo
♥ Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear, Blonde Ambition, Totally Toasted, Satin Sheets
♥ Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
♥ Pink Swan Lip Gloss
♥ Lashgasm Mascara
♥ Pink Zip Cosmetic Case

Too Faced In Your Dreams Makeup Collection $39
This playful palette offers nine eye shadows, three blushes, and three lip shades that can be combined to create three distinct looks: “Natural Beauty,” “Feminine Flirty,” or “Seductively Smokey.” Featured step-by-step face charts make application fun and simple.

It Includes:
♥ Eye Shadows in Silk Stockings, La Cage, Rapture, Pink Peacock, Swing, Fishnet, Full Moon, Dream On, Seduce
♥ Blush in Wanna Play?, Girly Show, You Hold The Key
♥ Lip Gloss in Give It Up, Pink Ice, Heart On

Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection $52
This dreamy set features 15 pigment-drenched ethereal shadows, a full-size Shadow Insurance primer for crease-proof, long-wearing benefits, two beautiful blushes, a sunny bronzer, and a warm, golden highlighter for the flawless complexion.

It Includes:
♥ Eye Shadows in The Buff, Peach Fuzz, Copper Peony, Teddy Bear, Lovey Dovey, Satin Sheets, Cut The Cake, Party Girl, Nice Ash, Smolder, Honeymoon, Label Whore, Nice Stems!, Cap A Teal, First Dance
♥ Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
♥ Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder
♥ Blush in Cocoa Rose, Sweet Pink
♥ Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Signature Step-by-Step Instruction Cards

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about this collection? Are you going to get anything from this collection? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. the sweet dreams palette is on my wish list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! SOoooo delicious!! Oh the fun I would have lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this sweet dreams palette also! The eye shadow insurance and chocolate soliel bronzer are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dani Love the shadow insurance, its a really good product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh, I love Too Faced but you can hardly seem to get it here. =/ I looove the 'In Your Dreams' palette, want!!

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig