Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wet n Wild Cosmetics: Glamorous Everyday, Fabulous Everyday.

I totally forgot to share this cute set by Wet n Wild Cosmetics that the lovely Cathy from My Pinktastic Life sent me. The only products I have tried by Wet n Wild is their eyeshadows, so Im very excited to try out the eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss :)










♥ Eyeliner 705 Black/Noir.




♥ Eyeshadow Trio in Spoiled Brat.






♥ Megasticks Lip Gloss in 578.




♥ Megalenght Mascara.

Thank you so much Cathy♥ Click here if you want to see the other products Cathy sent me :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which product by Wet n Wild is you're favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. great!love the colours!kisses!!!

    www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us how you like the lip gloss! I haven't tried any WnW glosses yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the name of the eyeshadow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set :)
    Eyeshadows are on my list for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to get my hands on em

    www.youtuber247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kit idea! Do you know where she picked it up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chris Sure :) I can do a review on it if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @www.beautyandsweets.net their eyeshadows are really good, very affordable and pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen kits like this for Wet N' Wild! Oooh I love that pink color! I have a clear lipgloss and I LOVE it! :)

    That's really sweet that she sends you all these products! lmbo.

    xoxo, nykki
    http://www.mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see a FOTD with you wearing all of these products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig