Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Lip Liner And Blending Brush in Natural [Swatch]


♥ Lip Liner And Blending Brush in Natural.


♥ Blending Brush.


♥ Lip Liner.


♥ Lip Liner And Blending Brush in Natural.

I really like this lip liner, its very soft and the color is beautiful. I prefer lip liners like this one, I feel like some of the lip pencils can be a little rough on the lips and I dont like that. I wish Elf Cosmetics made more colors, they only have this in Natural but I guess the lip liners from their mineral line is similar? I haven't tried those :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Do you like to use lip liners? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Awesome lip liner! :) It has a pretty shade, very natural.

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed we are from the same country :) Søt liten blogg du har ♥
    I like lip liners, but I don't wear them every day. Maybe for a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that looks gorgeous xD.. they have released new shades of these on the us site xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dyna Haha thats typical, the UK site is always so slow with the new products :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig