Monday, October 31, 2011

Nail Look: Glitter Gal Silver

Im back with another nail look and its all about this beautiful nail polish called Silver from Glitter Gal. Silver is a little sheer so you definitely need a few coats to make it opaque. When the light hits it, it sparkles so beautifully :)


♥ Glitter Gal - Silver.


♥ Glitter Gal - Silver.


♥ Glitter Gal - Silver.

Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me by the lovely Leah Ann from shop.llarowe.com

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried any nail polishes from Glitter Gal? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love this polish and it looks fantastic on you! Thanks so much for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine this is sooooo pretty!!! I've been looking everywhere for your Starry Pink polish. I WILL FIND IT for you! Lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so festive, like new years !

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty you have the best nails !!!

    Follow my new blog love, shop
    http://fancysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is divine! wow! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenn Awww you are so sweet. Its okay if you cant find it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @CottonCandyINK Yeah, it reminds me a lot of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denne var virkelig fin! Har lyst på ett par lakker fra dette merket, men aldri funnet ut hvor man kan kjøpe det. Vet du hvordan frakt og slikt er fra den siden? Og hvilket land?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mate! for supporting both Leah Ann and Glitter Gal Australia - from the Glitter Gals themselves Kerry and Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig