Monday, October 10, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: Paint Pot in Bare Study

Why am I so obsessed with this paint pot called Bare Study by MAC Cosmetics? I just can't get enough of this product. It's such a beautiful color and its perfect to use as a base for you're eyeshadows or as an ''all over the lid'' color :)

I love to wear this all over my lid with a dark color in the crease, its easy, fast and very pretty. Its been over six months now since I bought it and I still have so much product left, its insane. This will probably last me for years to come. This is $17.50 which sounds expensive, but when you think about how long its going to last you, its more of an investment if you ask me :)










Sadly this is the only paint pot by MAC that I own, there are so many other colors I want to get my hands on as well so I will definitely be picking up more of these. Bare Study was featured in my September Favorites Post which you can check out here if you missed it :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which paintpot my MAC Cosmetics is you're favorite one? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Bare Study is one of my favorite Paint Pots! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one and even I love it sooo much!!!

    btw- do enter my giveaway on http://beautyandeverythingelse.com/2011/09/giveaway-sigma-cleansing-polishing-tool/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I bought Rubenesque which is also a stunning colour though I don't tend to reach for it very often, I think I'll have to pick this one up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Principessa Constanze Its so pretty, need to try out more colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Summer Loren I have been wanting to get that one as well, it looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really pretty!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous cause yo ucan wear it alone if youre in a rush! really pretty! wish i got this instead of painterly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty paint pot. The only paint pot I own is painterly! I really would like to get some more to wear as every day colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Donna ♥ Baby painterly is on my wishlist at the moment. You should definitely pick this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Dani painterly is on my wishlist at the moment, it looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denne har jeg også, nydelig farge ;) Jeg har fem paint pots, mine favoritter er Nubile og Groundwork ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig