Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadows [Swatches]

A few days ago I shared the four pressed eyeshadows that I own by Sugarpill Cosmetics and tonight I thought I would do a post about the loose eyeshadows as well. I ordered all 6 loose eyeshadows in February, the same time I ordered the pressed eyeshadows. Like I said in my last post If you love cute packaging, Sugarpill Cosmetics is definitely a must have. All the loose eyeshadows are beautiful, and vibrant :)


L-R: Paperdoll, Weekender & Tiara.


L-R: Paperdoll, Weekender & Tiara.


L-R: Darling, Junebug & Magpie.


L-R: Darling, Junebug & Magpie.


From The Top: Paperdoll, Weekender, Tiara, Darling, Junebug & Magpie.


L-R: Paperdoll, Weekender, Tiara, Darling, Junebug & Magpie.

Where to buy?
These are available at sugarpillshop.com. The products are not tested on animals and Amy ships worldwide too. If you spend over $75 you get free worldwide shipping. The loose pigments are $12 each.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried anything from Sugarpill Cosmetics? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Junebug is soo gorgeous! I love all the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they're so pretty! I really like the way Darling & Magpie look. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You’ve been Tagged to do the ‘This or That Makeup Tag’ on Beauty and Bows xx

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    I need to look into Sugarpill Cosmetics, they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of glitter but these are so pretty! I especially love Junebug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you applied those Wet or Dry? What is the difference and your preference?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I want to try Sugarpill eye shadows and pigments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lauren L These are applied wet, I find them more easier to work with and it doesn't make a huge mess :) I prefer these wet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the colours u got sweetie,i prefer pressed e/s as loose ones can be messy

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sher I only use these wet and it definitely helps with the messy part :) I prefer pressed eyeshadows as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Beauty and Bows Reply) Christine Iversen) Hi Christine, how are you? I'm excited to read your answers :) I think I will do a post on highlighting/contouring, I'll make it a Reader Request.

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Darling and Junebug look gorgeous, I bet they look really pretty on you hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig