Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Tops From H&M♥

I picked up these tops on sale at H&M last week! They were only $5-6 each apart from top number 4 which was on sale for $8. Dont you just love a good sale? I really like all of them, I cant wait to find something cute to pair them with!

I miss doing Outfit posts. The weather has been so awful here lately, hopefully I can snap a few pictures tomorrow before we pick up our new Sofas :)










If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you bought any clothes lately? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. these are such cute tops!
    and no i haven't been clothes shopping lately but soon i will ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute! I Love the polka dot top :) very pretty!

    xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them, too! Wish we had H&M here in the Philippines. :(

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig