Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

About the product:
Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling.




My opinion:
I have heard so many mixed opinions about this dry fast, top coat by Seche Vite, I personally love this product. I have used it for almost six months now and all I can say is that im hooked on this product!

The drying time is very impressive, it takes under 20 seconds for it to dry which is amazing! I know for sure that I will never go back to using another top coat until I find one that's better and Im not sure if that's even possible!?

My favorite thing about this product is how it makes my nail polish look. The final result looks so smooth and flawless. It usually takes about a week before the nail polish starts to chip which is very good, chipped nails is not a cute look. I have to order a few backups of this, I dont want to run out haha :)




I highly recommend this top coat, its a great product. If you do decide to pick it up, let me know what you think about it :)

Where to buy?
I bought my bottle on Ebay from this seller, but you can also find the Seche Vite Top Coat at sallybeauty.com and probably in your local beauty stores if you live in the US. For more information about Seche Vite, check out their website here.

Rating: 5/5

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which top coat is your favorite? :)
Xo Christine♥
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I love Seche Vite. I bought the refill on Amazon to save me soo much money instead of buying bottles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop using it because there is a chemical in it that causes birth defects :( I really loved it though when I did use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i loooooooooove seche vite!!! its frickin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think im going to try this. everyones got me convinced!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seche is great until it gets thick. Then it's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stuff, too. I never ruin my nails anymore since I started using this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a bottle of this and I'm not completely sold. It does make my polish look super glossy but sometimes I find it changes the color of my polish (just a little darker).

    Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 seconds! Amazing! Think I shall order this x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @AuttyW Really? Never heard about that before :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @MissAshDG You should, let me know what you think if you decide to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jen I have had mine for almost six months now and its not thick at all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to get this one! Have heard so much about it :) Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive read many reviews about this product!!! i like it!!! one of the best clear nail polish!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeg har også hørt mye bra om denne, men har hørt at den kan krympe (trekke den sammen) neglelakken litt. Har du merket noe til det?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @sminkehimmelen Nei har ikke hatt noe problemer med det :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely will try this when I can. I'm using this other product which is kinda iffy, I'll write a review about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig