Monday, October 10, 2011

Elf Cosmetics: Hypershine Lip Glosses [Swatches]

When Elf Cosmetics had their last 50% of, I decided to pick up 7 of their
Hypershine Lip Glosses. I like them a lot, they remind me a lot of the lip glazes by Stila Cosmetics, anyone know if these are comparable to the lip glazes by Stila? :)


♥ Bubblegum, Blossom, Flirt, Joy, Mauve, Berry Cherry & Sugar Plum.


♥ Bubblegum, Blossom, Flirt, Joy, Mauve, Berry Cherry & Sugar Plum.


♥ From The Top: Bubblegum, Blossom, Flirt, Joy, Mauve, Berry Cherry & Sugar Plum.

There are still a few Hypershine Lip Glosses that I want to try out, but sadly they are not in stock at the moment. Hopefully Elf Cosmetics will stock up on their products soon :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which Hypershine Gloss is you're favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i think i'll be trying this one since i love stila's lip glosses!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig