Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Top 5 Fall Nail Polishes

I want to share my top 5, fall nail polishes with you all. These are the 5 nail polishes I think are perfect for fall. I love them all and I know I will be wearing these a lot! All 5 colors are gorgoeus and very affordable :)


♥ Taupe, Smooth Operator, Burgundy, Trout & Royal Blue.


♥ Taupe from NYX Cosmetics, $4 at Cherry Culture.
♥ Smooth Operator from NYX Cosmetics, $4 at Cherry Culture.
♥ Burgundy from Elf Cosmetics, £1.50 at eyeslipsface.co.uk.
♥ Trout from NYX Cosmetics, $4 at Cherry Culture.
♥ Royal Blue from NYX Cosmetics, $4 at Cherry Culture.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which nail polish is your favorite for fall? :)
Xo Christine
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. It's a shame I can only purchase NYX products online in the UK but I'm thinking it might be worth it for Taupe and Trout. Gorgeous colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Trout and Taupe. How was the application on those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fall shades are OPI Black Cherry Chutney, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, and Milani Garnet Gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors, i love the dark blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, Smooth Operator is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful polishes! My favourite is Graphite from Chanel ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smooth Operator is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Morie Love the application, really pigmented colors. Only used two coats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Chris Definitely going to check those out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Principessa Constanze I really want that too, looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a beautiful collection of nail polishes, rally great colours. your blog is great, now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sarirah I thought that too until I found this little shop near me that had tons of beauty products with a majority of them being NYX so i stocked up on liners and lip pens but having seen these amazing colours by Christine I may have to go back :) x

    Becky @ http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Taupe is my favorite of all of these, it looks gorgeous and I would totally wear it too, all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig