Sunday, October 9, 2011

Faux Fur Phone Case & Feather Earrings








♥ Faux Fur Phone Case.




♥ Feather Earrings.

I picked up this super cute Faux Fur Phone Case which I think will be a very cute accessory for fall, what do you think? I also had to pick up these beautiful earrings, I love feathers and I cant wait to rock these in an outfit soon :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the phone case and the earrings? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Those earrings are SO pretty!

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this phone case. Is it available online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beauty and Bows Yeah, they had them in different colors but I really liked these ones a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim I bought it in a store called Kappahl so I dont think you will find this one online but you will probably find similar ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the furr pouch and the feather earrings looks really lovely.. so chic and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love that phone case! I want! :D

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TheCosmeticCrave Its really cute, going to be even better now that its fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I love the phone case and the feather earrings are very chique

    ReplyDelete
  9. the phone case is too cute!

    Meg xx

    http://cocktailsandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig