Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review: Elf Studio Makeup Remover Cleaning Cloths

I ordered these makeup removing cloths from Elf Cosmetics a while ago, because i really wanted to try them out. I love trying out new products, so it was a pretty easy choice.


What it Says:
Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirst, even
waterproof mascara. Infused with aloe vera extract for moisturizing.

When i recieved them and gave them a try, i wasn't that happy about them.
They have a weird smell and after i removed my makeup, my face felt really sticky. I cant stand that feeling..

I only use these cloths to remove swatches of products now.
Only have a few cloths left, and im not planning on buying these again.

Have you tried these makeup removing cloths before?
Do you like them?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. is it really?? ok then i wont try it. i get acne so easy, anything that has trace is not good for me =/

    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think using baby wipes is just as good.. because if you think about it. if you can use it on a babys butt.. then you can use it on your skin because a baby's skin is so sensitive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've tried some from maybelline and neutrogena and they work pretty well.. i'm not surprised that this one had a funky smell.. the elf daily cleanser stinks !! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to try them...but now I think I might just stick to my baby wipes... :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig